At Finest Properties, we value our team and pride ourselves on being a great place to work. We do our utmost to make our careers both rewarding and enjoyable.
Senior Sales Negotiator
Our Corbridge office is looking to recruit a driven and highly motivated Senior Sales Negotiator capable of producing consistent and exceptional results. The role involves all aspects of sales and the ideal candidate must be ambitious, have a strong interest in property with the ability to be self motivated due to the fast paced working environment.
- Taking offers, negotiating residential property sales, and progressing sales from initial agreement to eventual exchange of contracts and completion.
- Answering the telephone in a professional manner, and re-directing or taking messages efficiently and accurately.
- Telephone applicants/buyers to generate viewings/valuations.
- Conducting viewings and providing post viewing feedback to clients.
- Giving good advice to clients at all times in a professional and enthusiastic manner and negotiating the best possible price for the client.
- Having a good knowledge of the local area, with an up-to-date understanding of market trends.
- Be responsible for client contact/care on all properties.
- Support the Sales Manager in meeting targets.
- To secure additional business for the office by meticulous management of the database.
- Writing sales particulars and assisting with marketing.
- Seek to build the sales business by using and developing contacts and creating new marketing opportunities.
- Maintain records on software package on a daily basis, chasing applicants and archiving where necessary.
- To participate in the weekend rota system for Saturdays.
- Experience of at least 3 years.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self motivated, target and goal driven individual.
- Strong ability to influence.
- Able to quickly build rapport and long-standing relationships.
- Team player.
- Adaptable, excellent telephone manner
- Energetic and able to think on your feet, enthusiastic.
- Excellent administration and time management skills.
- IT skills – Microsoft Office, databases, Outlook (full training will be given in respect of internal systems).
- Smart presentation.
- Full clean UK Driving Licence.
This position has excellent career prospects and a competitive package is available for the right candidate.
How to Apply
Click on the link below and send your current CV with an accompanying letter.
Finest Properties always welcome contact from experienced property professionals and we will treat all approaches in complete confidence.